Schedule an Appointment
Are you a foster family or social worker looking to shop at the Equipping the Called foster closet? Use our scheduler below to schedule and time to come and shop at our foster closet.
Please read carefully as our appointment booking process has changed.
Once your appointment is scheduled you will be shown a link to complete the appointment booking form. You must upload the following documents or your appointment will be canceled.
- A copy of your driver’s license or state ID
- A clear and readable copy of your paperwork (court orders signed by a judge or foster license with child/children’s name(s)
Providing false information will result in a permanent ban from using our services, a report being filed with law enforcement, and DCFS being contacted.
Parents are able to shop once per season, per child (two times per year, exceptions for newborn placements, extra needed items like coats or shoes, growth spurt).
Please contact us if you need to make an additional appointment.
- Children in foster care with foster parents who are licensed with DCFS or a private agency.
(Children whose adoptions have been finalized or biological children of foster parents are not eligible to shop.)
- Parents who have court-ordered/court-appointed guardianship. You will be required to provide legal paperwork from the court system.
- Kinship/Relative placements ONLY through DCFS or a private agency
- Current Foster Youth in Transition ages 18-23 who have a Foster Care Liaison Case Worker.
Caseworkers are permitted to shop for clients but we prefer and encourage the families to shop in person whenever possible.
Select the best available day and time that works for you. Parents are able to shop once per season, per child (two times per year). There are exceptions for newborn placements, extra needed items like coats or shoes, or growth spurts.
Appointment Booking Form
Please have a copy of your driver’s license or state ID and a clear and readable copy of your paperwork ready to upload. Complete the Appointment Booking Form.
After your Appointment Booking Form is complete, we will review your information and either confirm or denied your scheduled appoinetment.
Toiletries Request Form
Prior to your appointment, complete the Toiletries Request Form. The shopping assistant will have these items bagged prior to your appointment. If the form is not completed in advance, you will not receive any toiletry items or diapers at your appointment.